- Fritton House does not store personal information about you on our website, beyond that
required for capturing email enquiries which is provided with your consent. Information you provide will not be
given to third parties unless explicitly stated.
- We may use tracking software to monitor browsing patterns so that we can work to continuously improve the site.
- Your data will be used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998).
- The material on this website may not be distributed commercially except by Fritton House , and
may not be copied or modified without our written consent.
- Fritton House shall not be liable to any person
or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by what is contained
in or left out of this web site content.
- Fritton House reserves the right to make changes to this site any time without notice.
- Fritton House is not responsible for the content of any linked external website. External linking is not an endorsement
of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content of linked external websites.
- Although we will try to maintain links to other websites, we cannot guarantee that these links will work continuously
and we have no control over the availability or reliability of linked pages.
back to top