IN THIS SECTION
More from Fritton House...
Visit the nearby Estate and gardens..
Fun on the water for all the family..
|Duke's Head Pub
Enjoy a gastro-lunch and a traditional ale!
Kids activities at Fritton House
Fritton House has a wealth of things to keep your children amused during your stay. Highlights include:
(can be hired free of charge)
- Rowing boats for up to five people (buoyancy aids are provided)
- 20 minute history and wildlife guided tours of the lake on electric-powered boats
- Adventure playground
- Bouncy pillow
- Giant board games
- Wellie trails
- Electric-powered miniature tractors
- Assault course and mini assault course for under sevens
- Aerial slides for older children
- Chess or draughts
Gardens & Nature Trails
- Formal Victorian gardens
- Arboreal gardens
- Marked trails along the lake
- Natural woodlands and land for rambling
Golf & Putting
- Nine hole golf course open all year round (the shortest hole 75 yards)
- Annual membership at £150 with no green fees (enables you to play for 12 months)
- Summer membership at £45 with no green fees (March 28 to September 25); 10am to 5.30pm. Alternatively, £3 per round in the summer after paying the initial entrance fee.
- Putting green available; putters can be hired from the gift shop subject to availability; £3 pounds returnable deposit per set
Bank or boat fishing at Fritton Lake throughout the year (hired by the day or half day; likely catches include roach, perch, bream, carp and pike)
- In the summer open from 10am to 5.30pm
- In the winter open from dawn till dusk by prior arrangement
- Pony rides available most days from the stables; session times vary; please see reception for times; £2 per ride, height and weight restrictions apply.
- Heavy horse cart rides available occasionally; £2 adults, £1 children; please ask reception for more information
- Produce from the Somerletyon farms
- Confectionery & Gifts
- Toys suitable for use in the park
- Café style catering